Spring is finally here and you know what that means…spring cleaning! It’s time to put all excuses aside and put those awaited transformations into action.
Spring cleaning can take many forms, whether it be cleaning out your fashion, home or health there is always room to improve.
Here are some tips to help you be the best you possible:
• Donate old clothes you haven’t worn in more than a year, chances are you probably won’t wear them!
• Tailor clothes you haven’t worn yet because they don’t fit right.
• Organize your closet by colours or seasons to make choosing outfits easier.
• Minimalism is the way to go—get rid of unwanted clutter!
• Organize, organize, organize! Purchase storage containers to put those winter home accessories away.
• Clean things in your home that aren’t cleaned often like your carpets and windows! It makes all the difference.
• Get rid of or swap junk foods with healthy alternatives.
• Start taking vitamins regularly. Make sure to consult a health care professional to help you find the ones right for you.
• Stop doing things that don’t make you happy and focus on things that do!
As the flowers begin to bloom this spring, so can you. Making small changes can make big differences in your productivity, attitude and health.
Alison Gordon Studio
By: Karolina Jalowska